Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, November 18, 2005

IT'S OFFICIAL

It's official then.

I'm finally making my way back to China after almost 11 years. At 15 (I think it was), I went to Beijing in an exchange program. This time I'm going south.

22nd December 2005 : Hong Kong
27th December 2005: Shanghai
1st January 2006: Shanghai - Hang Zhou
4th January 2006: Osaka

Young Life CLUB debuts its ministry to Japan tonight too. God, you rock! So do we!

Audio: California by Phantom Planet.
Biblio: Blue Like Jazz Donald Miller
Cerebrio: It's official then, aye?

4 Comments:

At 12:41 am, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

I think so!

 
At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

going on a hol gaijin? how did the debut go? :)

 
At 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tt was bunz b/w

 
At 4:00 pm, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

Yes, I think it might even be a proper vacation! It doesn't matter what I do or where I go this time, its whom I'm going with and will be seeing!

Gracey! Emily! Vera! in Hong Kong. For Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home