Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, January 27, 2006

Achievement-In-Japan

This month's Achievement-In-Japan is for applying for a point card at the local one-stop-local mall for food, clothes, stationary etc. I go there twice a week at least for groceries; imagine the points I could have accumulated. Now, I know, this comes about one and a half-years too late, but this is not for the points or what I can buy with them. Nor was it about the japanese books that I will never borrow from my local library membership that I got last month.

This is about achieving that certain level of normalcy I was talking about previously. The one that, in a foreign-language speaking country, indicates a new level of aptitude.

Audio: You by Switchfoot.
Biblio: In The Pond by Ha Jin
Cerebrio: To be honest, I don't actually know what the points can do for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home