Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, January 21, 2006

CAMERA PHONES ARE THE NEW AUTOGRAPHS

So says The O.C.

I was going through all my photos in my phone this evening and just looking through a handful of shots started me thinking how much I've gone through and how far I've come since first getting the phone, i.e., first moving to Japan. The photos from another life make it seems so long ago.

My phone battery life has finally begun to show signs of age and wear so that means something too.

Life in Japan has become so normal.

It's beginning to look likely that I will make a move from here in about 4 months. It's been on my mind since last weekend's church staff meeting for the year ahead. We're excited to go to Myanmar for another mission trip and we think we'll do it in the first week of May when all of Japan gets 7 days off work.

A lot of my mind should be on mentally prepping for things to come. There's a lot that will be going on and a lot that I will have to get through till then, but my mind wants to be distracted from what the real things at hand.

Audio: Take My Life by Jeremy Camp.
Biblio: The Road To Reality by K. P. Yohannan.
Cerebrio: I'm thinking about ... the move back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home