Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, January 11, 2006

FOR GOD'S GLORY. ONE DAY AT A TIME.

I haven't quite got my head around all of it, but here's what it sounds like on the inside.

BENCHMARKS OF THE YEAR AHEAD
- I'm going to Singapore for a pitstop in march.
If you told me I would spend US$1000 to pitstop in Singapore of all places for 2 days, I would not have believed you.
- I will say goodbye to Japan after two and a half years.
If you told me I would've been here for this long, I wouldn't have believed you.
- I will move back to Singapore by the second quarter of the year.
If you told me I would want to move back, I wouldn't have believed you.
- If it's God's will, I will study in a Singapore institution.
If you told me I would ever choose to study in Singapore again, I would've laughed at your face.
- If it's God's will, I will be a teacher. In Singapore.
Oh My God. It Just Can't Be True.

As for goals, I actually don't have anything specific at the top of my mind (yet?) Maybe I've done everything I imagined I wanted and that's why I'm ready to go home. I do though, want to make this year count for fun! This year's theme is to live this year for God's glory. To search for God's glory and to strive for God's glory. One day at a time.

CHINA 2005/2006


Singing punter in Suzhou

Zhou Zhuang: A Chinese Venice.

DSCN1214.JPG

The Bund in Shanghai

Audio: Crumbs From Your Table by U2.
Biblio: Captivating : Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John Eldredge and Stasi Eldredge.
Cerebrio: Make it count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home