Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, January 28, 2006

NEGLIGENCE

My memories of celebrating the Chinese New Year are very dusty. The image my mind conjures are memories - more accurately for me are the tastes - that trace as far back as my maternal grandmother from a long time ago.

These few years, I don't really remember the festivities. That, and mostly cause I haven't been home for those seasons of festive family reunion, Lunar New Year, birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas; well let's just make that haven't been home for a long time. Any more of this forgetting and I might be accused of negligence.

This years grand Chinese New Year taste... is my very own Chili and Nachos! Mom would be so displeased with me. Heh.

Anyway, I guess if I didn't make right my resolutions the first time, this means I get a second chance again right?

Audio: Die Zeit Heilt Alle Wunder (Time Heals All) by Wir sind Helden.
Biblio: In The Pond by Ha Jin.
Cerebrio: I did succeed in the attempt to freeze my ass off watching a japanese-version of the CNY Dragon Dance in Kobe Nakinmachi (Chinatown). Nice, but japanese.

3 Comments:

At 10:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very very happy lunar new year to u dear babe!

 
At 10:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bunz!

 
At 10:50 pm, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

Haha, you always forget to sign off in your comment! Wee shin yew a hair pee chai niece knew ear end mare knee pros per roos dais a head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home