Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, February 25, 2006

BLOGGER HAS A WIDGET

It's just more proof of how intuitive Apple/Mac products can be! Blogger's BlogThis pop-up has been a great convenience to blogging; putting up entries without having to go through the Blogger website. But how about blogging entries in a separate application? 

FlickR has done this with its FlickR uploader which saves a lot of hassle when uploading pictures. I don't have to access FlickR > Upload and individually enter the files I want to upload. With the uploader, I drag and drop them into the application and hit upload. Then when I go FlickR, they are all there. FlickR has even gone the next step forward and enabled photoblogging to any blogger site with a simple click. 

The new Blogger widget is my answer. It's the small separate application I wanted which would let me publish my entries without having to access through my webbrowser. 

Audio: Boom Shake Shake The Room by Will Smith.
Biblio: Wrong About Japan by Peter Carey.
Cerebrio: This was posted from the Blogger widget. Totally sweet. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home