Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, February 08, 2006

MAYBE IN SOME PARALLEL UNIVERSE

I just found out my aunt passed away - from my sister's blog.

It's weird reading about it. It feels strange that I won't be there. It feels strange that I don't see the funeral. It feels strange that I don't see my relatives in mourning.

It's as if, as might have been usual for her in her single days, that she was off on a long-haul trip somewhere around the globe. And it might be awhile till she'll come around at the door with some spectacular thing from an exotic place somewhere.

Audio: -/-
Biblio: The Wind-up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami.
Cerebrio: I would definitely be able to trace some of my wanderlust ...

1 Comments:

At 12:36 am, Blogger Su-Ann Tan said...

i miss her ly-ann. i miss her because this time round i know the long haul trip never ends and the spactacular something is so far off in the future. i miss her because we never got to know the auntie we had, not in her last years. some part being our fault, some other part being well circumstances.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home