Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, February 04, 2006

MONEYWISE

I've decided to return to studying Financial Management. I've put it away for the time I've been in Japan since I had little access to the markets and secondly it was simply a time to build up my savings - of which I still have very little.

But, seeing as how I am returning to my motherland soon, entering a new phase of life (I cann just feel it in my bones), its about time I get my finances on track. So one of my goals for 2006 is to get moneywise.

The first thing I am going to do, is buy myself another liability - the iBook G4.

Audio: Listen To Your Hear by DHT.
Biblio: The Wind-up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami.
Cerebrio: It's so hard to come up with a good reason to put away this iBook G3 but now I have a buyer. And, I don't need the bulldozer power of the MacBook...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home