Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, February 12, 2006

MY NEW PUPPY!

This is mine now!
This is mine now!

I got this new puppie as the weekend began. In fact, I got tonnes of toys and things this weekend in the mail. Andy sent over Wrong about Japan by Peter Carey in the mail, which I totally had my eyes on, then I got The box of Apple sent to school friday afternoon. And, while I was fondling my new toy on saturday morning, I got a beary valentines parcel.


It's Beary good!
Benet now has a big Bear-ther.

My eyes lit up friday arvo as I was about to clock out. As I made my way through the office, the school reception informed me duly that "an Apple box" had arrived for me. A few of my students were in the corridor and overheard it and couldn't resist asking me what was in the box as I carried it through.

Student: Miss, what's that?

Me: It's an Apple box.

Student: An apple box? Can I see?

Me: But I haven't opened it yet.

Student: Can I smell?

Me: Yea, sure... (She proceeds to sniff the box.)

Student: Hhmpff. It doesn't smell very good!

Audio: Your Touch by Kutless.
Biblio: The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.
Cerebrio: A fully English-operable Mac with Japanese International Keyboard. Mmmhhrm. Total touchtype.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 am, Blogger Su-Ann Tan said...

gross. i dont have a valentine's much less a valentines present. and u have 2 bears! sigh. oh well... i guess i have to learn what it's like to be single for real. it's good for now actually. my friends are really there for me.

 
At 7:54 am, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

Single on valentine's isn't really that bad at all... 99% of my life, I've either been or chosen to be single on the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home