Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, February 17, 2006

SPRING CLEANING

In the last three years, my music collection has voluminiously exploded. Mostly in part due to my move to Japan where music truly soothes the savage beast inside me when no other language can. I don't remember needing music this much in my day when I was working in Sydney.

It's so large that, it was taking up almost a third of my harddrive space. What makes it embarassing for me is that, some of them I had only played once through and others I didn't even know existed in my libary. So, I'm being a savage beast on rampage to clear out the not-needed.

I was going to comment that the weather these few days had warmed up. I even dared skip my thermal layer the last two days. The persistent greyness and rain is a sign that it isn't cold enough to snow anymore! The consistent wet-one-half-cold-the-other week means that the weather's deciding to warm up or not. As it turns out, the rain stop so now I am back to the cold front again.

Audio: Spoken For by MercyMe.
Biblio: Apple Pages 2 User Guide.
Cerebrio: I am tired of the cold already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home