Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, February 25, 2006

THAT'S WHY, FOLKS.

Wow. I was saying Blogger's new widget made my publishing so much easier, without having to be on-site in any way shape or pop-up form - as easy as it was to upload images to FlickR from the FlickR Uploader.

Now it gets even easier! Even faster than widgeting, uploading to FlickR is as simple as a right click! I cannot say enough how convenient that makes life.

* * * 

As Mac users, this would be preaching to the choir, but we forget just how simple and intuitive they are. I got a call this arvo;

A: I got my laptop today!
Me: Sweet!
A: I have a question *alarmed*
Me: Yea?
A: How come when I opened up my computer for the first time, it was already connected to the internet?
Me: Because that's why we buy Mac.

Audio: Wherever You Go by The Calling.
Biblio: Mac sites.
Cerebrio: Done packing. One step toward home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home