Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, February 16, 2006

TRUE WIRELESSNESS

Ever since I got my new puppy, I haven't used it at my desk. Uptil now I guess I hadn't fully appreciated true wireless-ness. There are so many secret shortcuts, hidden helpers and mysterious menus and cool apps to play with.

Meanwhile, l still had two bummer news this week.
- A friend of mine got bummer news from her boyfriend the day before V-day. I'm not a big advocate of V-day but I have enough sensibility to know that you don't let anyone down in a letter the day before Valentine's Day. I don't care what kind of man you are, there is just no balls in doing that.

- I had a great team of worship leaders in place for church, but due to a few interpersonal snafus, one of them has decided to leave. That's not the bummer news. What's bummer is that at one point of time, I might have had left for her same reason. But I didn't (let myself) see it coming to give her the red alert.

Audio: The Dick Van Dyke Show (and Visio...)
Biblio: The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis.
Cerebrio: Did I fail my responsibility as the teams leader?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home