Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, March 09, 2006

LOTS OF GOD'S GOOD TIMING

And so he did come through for me in favour and in timing. Boss even got red-eyed and sentimental when I broke the news. But the timing for everyone seems almost like a masterpiece at work. E.g. the sketchy plan was to fly out 24th May which is kind of an odd timing (middle of the week, 3rd week of the month) rather than say beginning/end of the month but as it turns out, our salaries are calculated on the 20th's which will be my last teaching day and just enough time for the money to come through in the bank over the weekend. 

There is a lot of newsbreaking to be done and so far my quick plead prayers for their timing have come through. 

Audio: OMG. A silent classroom!
Biblio: God in the Alley: Being and Seeing Jesus is a broken world by Greg Paul.
Cerebrio: I believe God will orchestrate it all beautifully...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home