Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, March 08, 2006

TIME TO TIE UP THE LOOSE-ENDS

Well, it was really good to be home. It was a great weekend that flew by at a whiz. The interview went smoothly, positively and quickly! I hope to hear from them in about two weeks. 

This weekend helped me make some firm decisions about moving to Singapore.  I think there are a few exciting opportunities available there so regardless of the outcome of the interview, I have decided to move back in May.

I can't believe this is already happening. I'm back in Japan with the next few months to tie up the loose-ends. 

Audio: Children playing in the school yard.
Biblio: God in the Alley: Being and Seeing Jesus is a broken world by Greg Paul.
Cerebrio: God, give me the timing and the tact to break the news...  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home