Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, April 30, 2006

HOUSE ARREST

I was quite mistaken that one day would be all it took to get on the mend. It is now sunday and I am still feeling wretched.

I tried to hang out at the skate event yesterday arvo which would have been great with Emi around but I couldn't make it pass the rain so I spent the rest of the day at home too. Have I really been that overrun? Maybe.

23 day till I leave Japan. Maz said, "that means 12 more working day?" Oh My Gawd.

Audio: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own by U2.
Biblio: Finally "finished" The Wind-up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami. That man maybe writing genius but I hate that book! It's "realist" that I cannot stand the mundane passivene plot that speaks for the culture he writes about. Hello, The Circle of Reason by Amitav Ghosh!
Cerebrio: I can't believe I was so dazed last night I forgot to call about Mom's birthday. がくい!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home