Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, May 13, 2006

I HAVE TO EAT MY FRIDGE OUT

I think I just bought my last batch of groceries in Japan. Took the day off work so after a chilled morning of errands, I went for a tour around the reopened  Daiei すぱ("supa"market). As I walked around I had to think, "how much should I buy for the week and would I use it all before I left?"

I came back to hang out my せんたく(laundry) and as I pulled out my whites which wern't really white anymore, I realized that they probably shouldn't come home with me. It's nice that when I move there, it'll be in time for the Great Singapore Sale. Think wardrobe makeover!

Although...

After 3 years of sedentary living (excused sans language-challenged gym) I have decided to get off my behind and do something. I'm looking forward to heaps more tennis (from 0 a year to 1-2x a week!) and to the chilled atmosphere at the gym. The target is to drop 5 kg and 2 inches by the end of July. The plan is simple; a little less intake and more movement. I need to get out more and do stuff again.

Audio: The brand new Smile, It's The End Of The World by Hawk Nelson and Hearts Of The Innocent by Kutless.
Biblio: -/-
Cerebrio: 10 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home