Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, June 19, 2006

SOME RANDOM NOTES

- Today, I officially begin my payroll for the next 4 years.
- Tomorrow I exercise my duties. I am no more a woman of (my) leisure.
- I have been in Singapore now 3 weeks and it still hasn't been too bad.
- My first incident of cultural misunderstanding in Singapore was possibly yesterday.
- I have had a book sitting by my bedside for about two months but I haven't finished it.
- In fact, its been awhile since I've actually desired to read fiction or non-fiction for that matter.
- I look at my bookshelf and wonder if/when I will desire to pick up the books again.
- That said, I have read through two or three books of the bible, a few times over.
- I tore a tendon at the ball of my foot, so it will be awhile before I'm up and running again.
- What a pain.

3 Comments:

At 10:14 pm, Blogger Brandon said...

Hi! How do you know it's going to be 4 years? Sorry to hear about your foot. Take care.

 
At 10:18 pm, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

You're right! It could be longer!

 
At 11:43 am, Blogger davej said...

what about the foot? how?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home