Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO OWN MORE THAN TWO GUITARS

I've gone and done something I procrastinated for months and years to do - as of today, I'm also a music student at a music school in the CBD. And, to give me more incentive, I bought myself a new guitar too.

Now, I am one of those people who own three or more guitars; those people whom I always secretly question, "why do you need so many?". Oops.

The Third One

Audio: -/-
Biblio: yes, I haven't really been reading out of the curriculum much these days...
Cerebrio: ... but, at a Worship Night event last night, I met someone who plays drums and is looking for someone to jam with! The signal was clear as day that picking up my guitar and bettering my skills was the thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home