Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BETTER TODAY

I feel much better today.

I got to talk and let all my festering questions out last night. After a whole day's think, it came down to my wanting some answers and explanations. And I feel much better for it today.

I came away with these points; in the order I learnt them...

1. It its time for me to serve the church here - in a small way at least. Need to pray for the most appropriate avenue.
2. It is time for me to be proactive and commit to being with a group of fellow believers.
3. I need to let God take control of my reins and let him take full responsibility. Stop micromanaging!

Afterall, that is the only way I am really going to be able to be here to do the things that demand and require my time and attention.

Audio: Coming Up To Breathe by MercyMe.
Biblio: Hrrrm, what should be next?
Cerebrio: Chill, Ly. Just chill. And pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home