Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, August 18, 2006

THINGS THAT HAVE CHANGED

I'm not sure what's got into me but I've been mellow these few days and missing what it means to be in Japan. So, we went to have Korean today - bulgogi - just like old times with the MNMC except that it wasn't the same without them. Bummer. I wish I went to Bamboo Camp with them...

Audio:
Biblio: Notes From An Even Smaller Island by Neil Humphreys.
Cerebrio: Thinking about all the things that have changed...

2 Comments:

At 11:43 pm, Blogger davej said...

i have been missing the good old days too...i haven't even been to shanti town since i got back home :( then i missed three weeks of minichurch cause of a long meeting at school for web and then it was cancelled last week (one was bamboo camp so it doesn't really count...) but its ok...new things are gonna flow i am sho...peace and love sistah...

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger davej said...

back in the day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home