Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, September 25, 2006

A TON OF THINGS

A ton of things have been happening and are happening. Had a great weekend - I think - although it went by so fast I am still catching my breath. Four deadlines this week and a performance of Forbidden City at the Esplanade tomorrow so I try to find whatever opportunities of time to hack some lines out on my iBook. Thank God for iBook.

We looked at the academic calender, we've been on campus for 9 weeks.... and we're maybe only half way through the semester. I'm dying for a week's break from any obligation of any kind. I can't wait for Christmas to finally come around.

I finally met a potential small group to meet for biblestudy and fellowship last friday - lets see. Also moved forward to serve in the childrens' ministry at church. There was something else I signed up for but it had to be postponed cause I might be starting too many things at a go. Maybe. Would've liked to just get the ball rolling though.

Alrighty, time for another meeting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home