Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, October 06, 2006

THE FULL MOON

Finally a friday I can look forward too totally. It seems like its been awhile since I've had a weekend without something or other hanging over my head to be done. It's the season for mooncakes and I totally love them.

Totally and totally. When I was in Sydney, I'd get *them* to smuggle it in cause immigration was so darned strict of food product. But I would so treasure that single mooncake for the season. In Japan it wasn't so bad - there's a Chinatown there but the mooncake were rubbish! But it was easy to send them to me. So maybe I'd have... four instead of 1.

But now that I'm back - the folks by all sorts of means have been given nine boxes. I'm sending one off to Japan ;-)

Tonight, to celebrate my birthday weekend, I'm going to watch Russell Peters with some good old friends. No more work this weekend!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 pm, Blogger davej said...

...thanks for the mooncakes, they were great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home