Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, October 16, 2006

WEEKEND MEMO

I had supper - saturday morning past 12 - and talked and talked till I went to bed at 3am. It is years since I did that and I paid for it the next day. Even after 6 hours of sleep which to most humans should've been enough I was not quite human. No wonder saturday went by in a moody daze. Still, I did pass my guitar presentation. I get to advance to AWD2. But I'm not going. Saving instead for my trip to Indonesia!

But Sunday was heaps better - I slept for almost half a day. I had a total of 11 hours of sleep. That was so good! Then Andy came over with breakfast and we had a good chat about stuff then decided to attend a meeting to confirm that yes, I was interested in serving as a DiscoveryLand Core Teacher for the 4 to 6 year olds. God, help me. I know not what I do!

I faffed around a bit more at home then we decided to visit Plaza Singapura. I went shopping and what I bought speaks volumes. I would rather buy Donald Miller's Through Painted Deserts rather than a black blouse that I really needed. Ha! I also succumbed to Santus Real's 2006 The Face of Love album. Then we went to watch a late night showing of The Departed that went till past midnight. Somehow amazing I'm still doing okay right now.

I'd like that 11 hours of sleep again. Please?

1 Comments:

At 11:25 am, Blogger Su-Ann Tan said...

well done... shopping. hahaha. so unlike u. it's funny its something you bother blogging about, with the amount of shopping i do (when i get paid) it's all you'd end up reading about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home