Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, November 22, 2006

THE CRAZY ONE

I know this thirty-plus year old guy, he's a bit 'different'. He hasn't got a job (not a 'real' one anyway), his previous job would be 'blue-collared'. He has never had a girlfriend, got no home, some of his family think he could be doing more with his life. He likes moving from place to place, kinda like a drifter, mostly to meet new people. He didn't come from a 'good' neighborhood either, from the low-end heartlands and obviously didn't go to all the right schools. So, he hasn't got all the right network of 'acceptable' people as friends and oddly enough, his friends don't always see eye to eye with him.

Such an interesting guy, the kind of person I'd like to hang out with - I think. I wonder if my friends met him, what they would think of him - or me. They think I'm crazy already at least :-)

Because the one who is crazy enough to think he can change the world, is the one who does.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I somehow am attracted to 'different' people too. I am interested in people who are (I guess) brave enough to do something different.

I possibly feel like this because I am bored with the study -> go to work -> get married -> have children -way-of-life that the society wants us to go through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home