Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, November 19, 2006

MORE TO LEARN

I try to remember in any people group I live in - including Singapore - that I will always have more to learn than I will be able to give. That's because God will always teach each and every willing heart that wants to learn about Jesus and love Jesus more. Whether mission field or homeland, our attitude should not be as a 'savior'. That is not our job. Our job first and foremost is simply this: to love your neighbour as yourself. We go because we love Jesus and because Jesus told us to love our neighbours, not because we have something bigger, better and brighter that will save them.

Academic term is just about done. Man, what a crazy couple of months. My brain was definitely running on reserve the last few weeks. Two more weeks till Indonesia!

Looks like i will also be going to Vietnam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home