Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, November 05, 2006

UPDATES ON WORK

Some parts of the last few weeks have been spent in discussion over where I will work and what I will teach. I've already turned down one good school on the Bukit Timah stretch - I do not want to teach brats like me. period. - and its almost in the bag that I will teach in a forward-thinking experimental christian school that has adopted the home room system of teaching (they call it 'Learning Centres'. Whatever. Just more catchphrases).

There is just the small possibility of working at another school which works on the International Baccalaureate program. It's a bratty school but the prospect of teaching the IB is very tempting. Don't have much of a 'leading' on the school yet so we'll see where God takes me.

Meanwhile, campus is crazy. And there are a million deadlines in the next two weeks. But in 14 days time, I should be cruising :-) Then its off to Indonesia for half a month to work with the Dayak tribe youth. Looking forward to that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home