Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, February 25, 2007

THE BEST THING TO DO WHILE YOU WAIT IS...

It would seem that time brings changes quite quickly of late... although I feel the buzz of anticipation, it hasn't exactly been adrenalin-pumping.

A lots been on my mind, how I am coping and how I will cope with the flux in the future. Of course, like I've said to others, I'm of the belief that there will never be solutions to our problems in this world. Short of JC and the Big Daddy, nothing will ever really be solved, the world is imperfect and sin always seem to get the upper hand this side of eternity. Our life will always been in a state of imbalance and there's no point really imagining we can find an answer or provide a real solution and we'll never find one. There's only pointing to one. Bleak, yah?

Tomorrow I start work teaching. Crack of dawn at 7:10am and we have already been duly warned that we shouldn't expect to finish the first day of work till 6:30pm. I suspect there will be challenging conditions for training grounds.

I really shouldn't be surprised at limbo, but I get terribly impatient and frustrated at being unable to complete things at my speed or have things go my way. That's why I like to work alone and also because I think I am God and all that... so I figure while I wait, I better amuse myself and the best thing to do is to go out and find some fun.

Now, where?

1 Comments:

At 9:46 am, Blogger song of joy said...

hey you! hope your TP is coming along fine and none of the kids are driving you up the wall. :) i miss you nie people and nie days (insane traveling and pointless courses aside) so we better to a meet-up soon. God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home