Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, February 08, 2007

PHYSICAL

I went in for a physical this morning... I don't have much in health to show for what I've put in but I've lost quite a bit like 10cm across my chest AND thighs (is that really possible?), dropping 1.5" off my waist and 3" of my hips (ie.1-2 sizes down!). The news that doesn't excite me is that my biceps have shrunk. :-( I'm not sure if its because I've dropped fats or mass. I decided to work on my upper body strength earlier anyway so I can get better at my tennis strokes.

I was all two left legs at yesterday's game and bad foot work meant I crashed into floor not once but twice and now have bad bruises to show for it. I got a new training program too from the assessment, now I'm supposed to work on mainly upper body strength training and lower body conditioning. Totally freaked me out when I saw it. Maybe I'll turn into a Williams.

Anyway, after being fairly productive in a variety of things the last three days of my week 'off' (ie. working at home), I hit a brickwall. I've been cleaning my place, cleaning laundry and manchesters, scrubbing the floors, polishing shiny things till I can see my teeth in it, folding Chinese New Year origami to put up in the spirit of the season, going to the gym, playing some tennis and even prepping some for papers I have to write for work. Oh yeah, of course I finished this week's work agenda on monday before i attempted any of the above. So, I guess I have quite a bit to show for my time at home. Still, I'd like to be more productive. But, rest is good.

I will work some but drop it down a notch or two, and then spend the rest of the day chilling with my home-grrls...

Oh bugger it. Maybe I won't work at all.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home