Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, August 10, 2007

THE LONG WEEKEND CLEARING WORK

It's so good to have a long weekend after working for about 2 months. 2 months feels like a long time when you are a teacher so a 4 day weekend is just bliss. But I was too busy to see that it was coming and plan for a getaway.

Instead, I'm using the time to clear out some marking and plan the examination papers before I have to spend the next two chaotic weeks shuttling between campus and O'level oral examinations. I want to use the weekend to spend quality time with Andy since I've been so busy at work and then come home pooped. Yet, I feel that I should put in a bit of work for each day before I spend the rest of it playing -or I just have all this work to do!

A few days ago, while planning the wedding in a little finer detail I also realized that term break is coming up in about three weeks! Whoopdeedo! I plan to use that time to sort out more wedding preparation stuff and put it out of the way.

If there's anything I'm thinking, its that this vocation is such a busy one... and if working in Singapore is generally is hectic and that I'm really trying to figure out how to keep my priorities .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home