Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, September 22, 2007

I can break you.

Okay, I am surviving. Got a little bit more organized but truth is, the work load hasn't hit. I'm not quite sure how or when it will... I suppose after the exam fervor has died down and everyone starts doing the stuff that they were supposed to do.

The other highlight of the week is that I completed trashed my tennis racket. I had the amazing ability to break it, on the head, while playing tennis, hitting the ball. Everyone on court heard it go. I suppose that might be what it sounds like if you bone breaks into two.

I was sore about it. I really liked that racket. It went for $400 when I got it 7 years ago but I only paid $80 (at cost price!) so you can imagine what sort of racket it was. Went straight to get a replacement yesterday for $230. Went from an ultralite Prince to a Wilson N-gage Savage for women. Oh well. I think its a pretty good racket too though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home