Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, November 16, 2007

The length of things to come.

I just thought I should mention that I am giving up my beloved mouse after eight years of use. Nowadays, its hard to find electronic gadgets that [1] can last you that long and [2] don't get out-dated.

I traded it in for a very similar one but I didn't realize the scroll button was going to be bright blue lit. I decided to trade it in after I started using the mouse assigned at work. It seemed to have a better feel and sensitivity. I wonder how long I'll get to keep it.

Oh yeah, and I get married in a week.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Mr Andy, unlike your beloved mouse, is un-tradeable and will not emit any blue rays. woohoo!

i have a blue light mouse at work too. the colleagues call it the "Ultra-Man mouse"

-hannah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home