Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, December 14, 2007

Honeymoon = Andy's honey over the moon?

I shall admit, this is an attempt to procrastinate from work that I should be doing at home.

Well, we're back from the honeymoon. And it was really good. A bit like R&R chill-outs at some beach resort that A & I love to spend our holidays but this time, spread out between the beaches and our villas. We only really spent 1 day sightseeing and another checking out the art and handicraft galleries. After that, I decided that wasn't the way I was interested in spending my vacation, let alone our honeymoon.

We had a total of three villas with privy pools, breakfast cooks, butlers, flower petal strewn baths, tropical outdoor showers, candlelight dinners, 4 Balinese spa treatments and buggy to boot.

It is quite easy to laze away the time so you see how difficult it is for me to get any work done at home now that I am back. Poor him who has to be at work.

I don't want to give a tiresome run down of what ensued - it was a chilled-out honeymoon after all. But, its been awhile since I've put up images so here are some random pictures from the 200+ we harvested...

Villa No.1

DSCN3640.JPG

DSCN3645.JPG

Andy at Kintamani Volcano & Caldera Lake

Rice Padi fields

Sunset at Tanah Lot

Cycling through the village

Women-folk in the vllage prepping for temple sacrifices

Waiting at the palace...

Villa No.2: Furama Lagoon Villa

Villa No.3 The Ahimsa Beach

More [here].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home