Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, January 14, 2008

Sending some up

Dear God,

Thank you for the beautiful sunset on the way home. The silouette of the cross against the blazing sky was a reminder that you are sovereign over all things.

I cannot control what others think of me, I have no power to influence what they say of me. I know that no matter what they think or what they say that you love me all the same. And what matters most is the heart of the matter.

Help me to show the heart of the matter in all things I do. I pray that I will reflect the heart of the matter in everything I do.

Thank you for a great day and for holding me up despite the long hours. And despite my complaints, thank you for a job I love, a job worth doing, one that has rewards even though I may not see them everyday.

Thank you for work that holds up your love to all. It is a great opportunity to be working in such an environment where I know and believe I can speak my mind about who you are.

Thank you for colleagues that show love to me, that are kind and thoughtful and encouraging. Thank you for understanding mentors who guide me. Help me to always see them and think of them in humility so that I may learn from them and become what you need me to be. I pray that for some of these great people that they will one day come to know your great love.

Help me remain steadfast in my principles, in my vision even though Satan bares his ugly teeth at me. Help me to always see your face, your vision and your business in all that I do.

Lastly, help me be a beacon for love and change.

My kids are in your hands. My work is in your hands. My peers are in your hands as is our future.

Sending some up to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home