Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Those IR laser pointy things

I finally bought one of those IR presenters to use in class. I've been stalling on them for the longest prices, discouraged at how much they would set me back by.

Control the lesson from the back of the class for $150? Other alternatives I came up with could have been more effective but far more expensive too. Like the wireless blackboard system that I can tote around and write all over in digital ink.

Last week, I finally decided I was going to make some changes in my teaching style to make life generally more managable. So I bought those IR presenters with a laser pointer.

What I'm stoked about is that it only cost me US$11.95 before international shipping. Even with first class express postage my total cost comes up to less than half of what I would pay in Singapore.

This serves to support my preference for online shopping!

2 Comments:

At 5:26 am, Blogger Brandon said...

where from, dealextreme? why not just use your phone as a bluetooth controller to the computer?

 
At 2:20 pm, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

digitalet.com :-)

I would bluetooth too but those on govt service have locked computers... :-|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home