Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, February 25, 2008

Some notes from the past

Here's something worth sharing from the past; an entry in February almost 2 years to the date.

Monday, February 20, 2006

ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT WORKING

If there is one thing I do like about working, its that when I'm working I don't think about anything else; can't worry about the finances, or how the future will turn out or how people's reaction. It's just me and my work; laughing with the kids at the challenge of teaching them something worthwhile learning. This still holds true. :-)

Audio: -/-
Biblio:
Cerebrio: How is it I can not go shopping and yet spend so much money

Some observations. My entry formats have changed. I think its because I now have less time to listen, to read and to think. A somewhat sad revelation.

Last week turned out to be a 'big' week. I was a completely wasted zombie on saturday. Even the laugh-a-minute Dim Sum Dollies at the Esplanade didn't get my spirits to stay high for long.

Met up with two old friends to get the low-down and major changes in their lives. Lets call them A and B. Two old friends are also engaged (not to each other) which is big news too. I think these turn of events just take a pounding on my insides and I am the sort that needs quiet time to process these thoughts. Not much time for that around here though...

Tomorrow, I'm going to check out this island called Semakau with my kids. I'm pretty stoked. We've got a yacht to take us out to see the sea. Apparently the conservation work that goes on in the island is top-notch. It used to be a dumping ground of sorts but they've done some major work on it!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved DSD. it was a very good way to end a very sucky monday. - H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home