Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, February 03, 2008

Time for a new bag

Me: My bag broke. Time to go bag shopping this weekend..."
A: Okay. Lets get you a bag - it can be an early valentine's present!
Me: Maybe I think I could get it mended at a cobblers. I really like the bag. I can't bear to let it go so easy.
A: You can have two! One to go with anything red or black and another to match other outfits."
Me: But then I would always want to use the one my husband bought...

After we bought my new Timbuk2 Plum Black Berry Messenger bag...
A: I like that red bag.
Me: Yeah... its a good bag! (It is a good bag...) and it was only US$50! That's like...SGD$90+ And its been with me for so long all around Japan. Ever since I met you. A good two and a half years at least!
A: I carried it for you in Japan. Reminds me of going to school. Hrrrmm, you could carry the new bag - and I can have the red bag to take to work when its mended!

Like everything else. There are things my red messenger bag could do better but it is a great bag. On the other hand, I checked out how much my new bag would've cost and we saved up to $40 from the listed price online. I also wonder what its shelf life should be since it cost so much more than I would've thought it ought to.

Anyway, now I think I know where to put my Aussie & Japan flag patches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home