Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finding friends

Oooh. I better write this before the time and the thought spare me.

After too many weekends spent over work and errands, A and I finally took the time (and, I realize you really have to take it and set it aside quite forcefully!) to say yes to my old friend's invitation to join them up a drive to Maleka. It's our first road trip as a married couple and a couple of other firsts as well.

What I really liked about it was the relationships we got to deepen, to bless and to be blessed! It was good to have another newly married couple to bounce off ideas and share in our struggles and another dating couple to balance it out, share it what was to come and expect.... I think we all had a good time in general getting to know each other better.

I couldn't help but be thankful to God for a prayer answered - a good friend to share in being newly married too! As we were driving back I got to reminiscing almost 5 years ago, Joy & I being prayer-buddies meeting over coffee between classes. I don't think we ever imagined a day we'd find ourselves married friends like this! Thanks Joy!

1 Comments:

At 11:56 pm, Blogger paddychicken said...

our pleasure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home