Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, April 19, 2008

You Need Me.

First thing this morning, lying in bed, Andy looked straight into my eyes and told me, "You need me."

Now, I love him very much and I do in fact need him, but I found it quite audacious and unlike him to say something like that so outright. Thinking I misunderstood his audacity and cheek, I finally figured wanted me to knead him - as in a massage.

Still, unlike him, but ever the subservient wife, I went into action. Now he is particularly ticklish so he broke into a riot when I started and I couldn't tell what on earth was wrong!

"You asked me to knead you!"

"I mean, you need me!"

"I need you?!" I actually found this more amusing than offensive because this was so unlike him.

"Last night! You kneed me! In the stomach! Right here... "

I would have rolled out of bed it if were possible. Maybe its just me who finds this hilarious as a occupational hazard but it has tickled me all day.

Now I'll just go up to him, tell him I need him and then 'knead' him where it tickles!

1 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah! i can't stop laughing at this. - bunz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home