Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Friday, June 13, 2008

Paddling to stay afloat

First week, I was in Nepal for a school mission/service trip - which was good for some and better for others. I would go again. In very different circumstances.

Second week, we were uptown for church camp which was excellent. We got to meet more new faces and get to know those we knew even better. Plus, Andy and I hadn't seen each other for a week so he was quite lovely.

This week. We move. I move today. Our new apartment after a six month wait. Huzzah!

It's fab. We haven't fully furnished it but the reno is done and we're moving in today!

At least there's something to keep my spirits up. Otherwise I'm not looking forward to returning to school next week to prep for the second semester of the year. And the truth is, I'm also worrying for Andy's work which I can't really divulge any further. Everytime I think about it and worry about it, I try to take it captive and submit it to God but then it keeps coming back...

Next week, we're also going to have a six-month review of our marriage so far with our marriage counsellor and we're meeting up with missions people to see how we can work toward our goal.

... so, we keep paddling water to stay afloat.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

a 6-month marriage review is such a good idea. more couples should be doing that. same with the missions goal.

got any photos from nepal to share?
can't wait to see your new apartment :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home