Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wireless

I've always wanted an Apple home. My inspiration for it is my uncle - he's in the design industry and its part of the perks or something like that - whenever I head over to visit my godbro, I'm always wow-ed away by what he's got and how he's set it up. Apple is just sexy.

Now that I have my own pad... guess what I did?

This weekend, the Airport Express I ordered came - oh sweetness. I can now play all my music that sits in my computer over the living room speakers completely wirelessly. We invested in an awesome sound system (something I'm obliged to say since what we paid for it is more than my month's salary), so I want to get as much mileage as I can out of it. That, an my 15GB or so music which hasn't been getting enough play. I'd been hooking up my music to the system through the standard headphone jack-in but dedicating my computer to only music wasn't that appealing. Now, it isn't a problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home