Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Saturday, November 29, 2008

#2: I know what Barrack stands for.

Today I watched the Saddleback Civil Forum on the Presidency. Church and state shouldn't mix but my faith does determine my worldview which in turn affects how I view politics - in that large collective sense of policies in place. One of my 2009 resolutions is to be the change I want to see and that quite likely includes the political landscape around me. I can't change the party but I can at least try to persuade those who represent me.

How does the new US President affect me? He will set the tone for US and the world. Hopefully, this will not just be economic but at intrinsic zeitgeist for the world we live in. Our world is broken and in deep need to learn to be good stewards of the resources we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home