Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Tuesday, December 02, 2008

#5: Apple cobbler

Today I had a few girls over to do some christmas bakin'! Chrissy is just an excuse - other than cookies, I haven't done real dessert baking. I also love apple pie, apple crumble but not apples. So, today, I learnt how to make apple cobbler. Somewhere in between.

I learnt what makes the sticky stuff in apple pie and how to make it. There's nothing spesh about my apple cobbler, its not going to hit the shelves and then fly right off, but its country-styled, simple to make and most importantly, home-made!

#4: Red-letter Christians: believers who transcend party politics and the Evangelicalism that has been exploited to simple be active-followers of Jesus, from the red letter words in the bible i.e., spoken by Jesus.

#3: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'. 3 things: Jesus has gone away to become King, 2nd: There will be a time delay before he comes back and the 1st: In the meantime, we are given resources to put to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home