Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Thursday, March 26, 2009

On Avoiding Rash Judgement

... in judging others, a man labours vainly, often makes mistakes and sins easily; whereas in judging and taking stock of himself, he does something that is always profitable.

So true and so necessary for me to read at this time. I came away from my term break refreshed and excited to start the next term but in 3 days walk away with bitterness, anger and disappointment. I still have difficulty coming to terms with man of the decisions made at work but its true, I was putting my hope in a pet project that I had long set my dreams to accomplish. I also thought I had been doing a thorough job at work generally - I had gotten excellent feedback and affirmation for what I had been doing so when issues about the results surfaced I felt incredibly indignant. I still can't justify both, I still think management has issues to resolve but I know I can't go on wretched like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home