Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, April 18, 2005

BOLD

What a weekend!

I'm officially Cert. TEFL'ed! The last module that addresses teaching Young Learners took much longer to finish than I expected even though I had plenty of experience in that. What with everything happening recently. It's amazing I've found this breather of space today to submit my last assignment to my tutor.

The word for the weekend was: Bold. It was surreal. It was exciting. It was a mark of things to come. And I depleted my savings while doing so. I paid the premium for medical insurance for the Thailand six-month mission and bought my airticket to Thailand. Yes, I'm going!

There's an amount of certitude in having an air-ticket and all manner of paraphenelia required for the mission that makes you so bold. It's knowing, "Hey, I'm leaving and I got so many more weeks or months till I'm on to my next chapter in life!". Well, I've got only so many weeks and months that if I want to do something, I'd better do it now!

Needless to say, sometime over the weekend Laura and I did some doing of what needs to be done so that in the future there are no regretful "What-ifs". I won't give away too much on the blog at the moment lest I get ahead of myself. Its just the exciting possibilities that tingle down my spine, wipe a smile on my face and keep me awake all night!

Audio: The Space In Between Us by Building 429.
Biblio: A private collection of personal poetry.
Cerebrio: I cannot believe it! Its all over again this turning-of-the-page feeling, the excitement of the future unknown and possibilities in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home