Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Sunday, August 13, 2006

OVER, JUST LIKE THAT

I had a good weekend. But, the weekend is over, just like that. In fact, altogether, last week was pretty good. There was the National Day holiday mid-week then guitar classes to start saturday off, followed by a trip to the doctors about a rash I caught then played at home with Andy before heading off to get the gang for the Planetshaker's Ultravioloet concert.

FRONT ROW SEATS!
Front row seats!

MY BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR
I'm so proud of Andy. He was a total sport; he let me do face paintings on him; got into the spirit (literally) of things and waaayyy into the Planetshaker's concert and didn't hold back, jumping and pumping around! Way to go! We did pay for it the day after with sore necks, backs and legs.

PLANETSHAKERS FULL HOUSE
It was a full house! All tickets sold out!

I've set my mind's perspective on somethings and that definitely helped life in Singapore to go by better. I'm a little more chilled out and happier to cruise. Ah, sometimes its none of my business anyway and things are better off in His bigger hands.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 pm, Blogger davej said...

dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home