Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Out and In

Lots to thank God for

... for seeing me through the last three months at Ghetto Secondary School all the training I have had and the supporting staff that have helped me.

... for my posting to Fairfield Methodist Secondary School. It is as good as it will be bad and that is a good thing saying that in the end you have to make the most of what you've got.

... for great fellowship with Trace who reminded me with the sparkle in her eye about the passion for pursuing a reflection of Jesus in our lives.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:19 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

sure can count on trace for that kind of reminder anytime :)

 
At 3:40 am, Blogger Jo said...

is a secondary school really named ghetto???

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger The Chilibuddy said...

No :-)

 
At 3:08 pm, Blogger davej said...

i subbed at that school once! but it was in vancouver...i know the feeling...keep rockin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home