Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Wednesday, May 23, 2007



When I left 10 years ago, I was a big techie - I still am - and one of the gadgets I always had with me was my Palm Pilot. It just could do so much for me then. When I moved, life somehow got simpler and simpler (and I still believer that is the way go...) and eventually, there was no need for an organizer.

Now that I have moved here, things have got more complicated. There are demands on my person from everywhere and I do feel the pressure. I have resisted buying into major technologies for a year but now that a full load of work is upon me, the neccessities of wedding/marriage planning and most importantly prioritising time for relationships require some time management.

I wouldn't think about buying this except for a new policy at work that allows purchases under the "Learning & Development Scheme" of up to $400 a year! Its not cash in hand, but it good. It's a nice new perk to have that I am entitled to and I am thinking of ways I could use the perk to bless others. I needed to spend some time with a friend and it was nice to also be able to claim my bill for Midsummers Night Dream In The Park from the fund. I am very tempted to foot the newspaper and internet subscriptions on my bill too so that way others around me could benefit from my topline blessing.

But the real reason I write is because I am getting this on auction. So, instead of $548, I'm might be paying $300 for it instead. Hoorah! Wi-fi Portability for cheap!

Maybe its going for cheap cause the support for the OS is dying...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home