Gaijin.Cerebrio: doctrina ergo eruditio



Monday, December 31, 2007

It's a wrap!


JANUARY
: Hanging with my MNMC posse in Japan. We pray for dinner in real-time webconferencing! The Delirious Mission Bell Concert with AXH & HT.

FEBUARY: Andy's "What-every-girl-wants-present" Valentine's Day goes horribly wrong! I don't want it! Start training at Ghetto Secondary School. Andy goes to Krabi. Alone. WTH. My parents buy a cleaning robot!

MARCH: Pre-honeymoon to Bintan, Indonesia. Bliss! Andy goes to Ministry School. We're engaged at the end of the month!

APRIL: We attend Kairos: World Missions Course. Start the planning. We pick a date.

MAY: It's official where I'll be teaching and serving my scholarship bond. Too many things to do...

JUNE: I embrace the teaching profession. I pick a gown. The housing system in Singapore baffles us while the property prises go against us.

JULY: I graduate with my Post-graduate Educational Diploma and start teaching!

AUGUST: Found an apartment!

SEPTEMBER: Teachers' Day. I'm in school uniform!

OCTOBER: I buy my Palm TX to manage life here. I'm getting married in SIX weeks! Plan. Plan. Plan. Mark exam papers. Plan somemore.

NOVEMBER: It's the year end vacation, finally. And, We're married!

DECEMBER: Our 1st honeymoon to Bali, Indonesia. Living it up in the lap of luxury! Plan our next getaway!

What a year... a lot of it was about the wedding and adjusting to work. I know I have let a lot of things slip by carelessly. Next year, will be about the marriage and adjusting to work again. I hope I'll be able to account for my time and energy better. I'd like to think I'll use my time here wisely to prep. There's less of a end-goal, but I suspect it will be filled with quite a bit to look back on again next time this year.

2006 + 2005 + 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home